Thursday, August 23, 2012

No crochet time!

I seem to have so little time for crocheting these days. I've been given some beautiful alpaca yarn to make some items to sell to benefit my church. I've been searching for projects but haven't jumped on anything yet. I'm really not sure what type of items to make. I did make the star rug (pictured below) and think that should be easy to sell. I have enough rug yarn to make another small rug and would like a rectangular pattern. I'll probably make some scarves and shawls with the lighter weight yarns.... any suggestions?
My most recent projects have been beanies for my son's college friends. I've not been posting all of those here as they are all pretty much the same except for color. I do keep record of them though on Ravelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment